Little by little I’m learning how to customize my little ol’ blog here.
Aside from the writing I’ve done, I’m getting some things done on the back-end. So far I’ve successfully:
- Changed my theme from Word Press Classic to Atahualpa (loving it, by the way).
- Installed some very helpful plug-ins.
- Changed a bunch of settings within my theme to make it look and function a little more to my liking.
- Completely re-did my categories.
- Learned to use FTP (what a headache!). :O
- Implemented some advertisement spots (not that I’ve made any money from them yet). 😉
- Made a button to link to a website/forum that I love to pieces and spend FAR too much time on everyday.
- I also played around with Picnik to make a simple header. I kinda like the cartoon faces, it’ll do for now until I get a really good family photo to use instead.
Go ahead and poke around for a bit. Let me know what you like or don’t like. Are there any features that I should start using? Any changes I should make? I’m open to constructive criticism.